Zurich Insurance Group (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Zurich is currently hiring an Application Support Specialist to join their Crop Business Operations team. The successful candidate will provide support services to internal and external customers related to an application/set of applications covering a range of responsibilities focusing on repetitive activities, following instructions and defect resolution. Is eligible to grow through project driven work as well as market and product expertise that needs to be built up to meet the number and variety of customer portfolios. Zurich is currently open to hiring talent to work remotely.
Applicant Support Specialist are responsible for a variety of tasks:
- Performs functions and tasks that provide testing and support services to both external and internal customers.
- Confirms the delivery of high-quality software products and efficient user experiences working remotely.
- Completes User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of RCIS Software Products that ensures issues and concerns are adequately identified, addressed, and communicated by bringing a strong, crop insurance business knowledge user-perspective to the policy servicing lifecycle associated with agency facing software.
- Timely reports UAT findings and/or issues and/or service performance to the software project tracking tools and workbooks.
- Participate in development of UAT test plans for projects applicable to region. Also, may help define the test approach for significant new features delivered in the software to ensure business scenarios are understood and translated to test cases.
- Provides national, regional business and applications subject matter expertise in support of assigned software execution and delivery efforts.
- Follows, adheres to, and complies with IT service management governance, standards and polices.
- Manages, researches, and responds to defect / incident escalations and complaints, working with the Business Unit to resolve individual service issues. Supports the Production Support team in reviewing reported issues and understanding customer impacts. This includes assessing validity of national, regional issues, retesting defect fixes to confirm full resolution, and clarifying expected system behavior.
- Assist / support various efforts / tasks / requests / functions for RCIS / Zurich departments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 3 or more years of experience in the Application Support area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 1 or more years of experience in the Application Support area
- Insurance Industry Experience
- Customer support experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment and multitask
Applicable Only to Jobs to be Performed Remotely in any US state
The salary range for this role is $49,000 – $61,200. This is the range Zurich NA in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed Remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols (https://www.zurichna.com/careers/faq), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or negative COVID test results when allowable, to a third-party vendor. These are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM – Minnesota Virtual Office, AM – Remote Work (US)
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time