Polygon (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.The RolePolygon is looking for a Marketing Associate to plan and execute strategy for Polygon Institutional ecosystem. This role directly liaises with the Institution team and Polygon’s Strategic team.North American candidate preferred
- Consult and communicate regularly with key business partners and leaders.
- Deliver personalized campaigns that engage with, educate and delight, institutional audiences about polygons technology and ecosystem
- Design and execute marketing plans to supercharge narratives on social media.
- Partner with peers in Product Management, Community Management, and Business Development to drive adoption and engagement of Polygon technology
- Lead the development of channel marketing and communication strategies to expand market share
- Use all available marketing channels, events, and awards programs and get our content and extend our communications reach to the intended audiences.
- Collaborate across marketing, product, customer success, compliance, and technology teams to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Scout & organize upcoming institutional events such as podcasts, webinars, etc and ensure Polygon is well represented
BenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn