WorkReduce is looking for an Associate to support a team of experienced data analysts while thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and seamlessly transitioning between various campaigns, reports, and pieces of business. The right candidate is a team player with proven analytical and communication skills.
This is a remote, hourly (35-40 hours a week) position.
What we’d like you to do:
- Prepare weekly campaign reporting include processing, cleaning, and QA
- Obtain and communicate actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization
- Contribute to planning reporting deliverables including measurement, media, and tactical plans as well as monthly and quarterly reporting
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams
- Find actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization
- Communicate directly with clients and internal stakeholders via email and calls
What we’re looking for:
- A four-year college degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional environment at a media agency, Ad Tech company or brand; prior digital media analytics experience
- Experience building reports from scratch
- Knowledge of working with large relational data sets
- Familiarity with database design, data management, and visualization, utilizing programming languages such as SQL and Python and visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or Looker
- Working knowledge of Ad Tech platforms including, Google Campaign Manager, Adobe (Analytics, AMO, AAM), and Prisma
- Experience with data transformation ETL in Knime, Alteryx or Trifacta, or similar platform
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating and presenting findings and explaining complex data issues with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Demonstrate a base level of proficiency with Excel as evidenced by the ability to:
- Use functions such as VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP to correct data
- Use SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, concatenating. etc. to create reports
- Create pivot tables to summarize data
Nice to haves:
- Advanced degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- Past experience working at a media agency
- Experience building and maintaining PowerBI dashboards
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.