Ontic (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help manage Ontic’s product market requirements for our core Protective Intelligence SaaS platform. You will collaborate with a team of Product Development, Design, Client Success, Sales Enablement, and cross-functional resources to ensure a seamless and positive user experience for Ontic’s market facing solutions.
You will help synthesize requirements from key stakeholders and prioritize feedback to be integrated across the product development lifecycle. This includes ongoing support during the development and product launch process. An important aspect of the role will involve conducting necessary market research, competitive analysis, and listening tours with our platform users. Candidates should be comfortable with the fact that as an early stage startup, things move quickly and new challenges appear daily.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the enterprise SAAS space, balancing competing and changing priorities, delivering sophisticated outcomes via configurable technology. The ideal candidate has experience building programs and new initiatives from the ground up. While technical development skills are not a requirement, the candidate should be comfortable liaising with product and development teams to translate client requirements and expected outcomes. Deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving
- Manage the successful translation of key product needs and requirements from internal and external stakeholders that define the WHAT and WHY to our design and engineering organization across the product development lifecycle.
- Identify growth opportunities within the Ontic platform and communicate ideas cross-functionally that will improve client experience. Work with Product and Development teams to translate requirements and provide prioritized feedback to help ensure delivery of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal Ontic team members including development, product, client success, marketing, security intelligence and leadership as required to fully understand the requirements of each major product capability or solution. Conduct market research, TAM analysis to inform product roadmap prioritization
- Manage and facilitate our lighthouse client programs across key product programs and initiatives. Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to team members, management and key stakeholders
- Work with Product and Development teams on data quality measures, usage metrics and reports, release planning and testing, client ticket prioritization.
- Manage and submit product documentation as required, including but not limited to development requirements via JIRA, internal product overviews, and product marketing collateral.
- Assist in communicating our product roadmap in partnership with our product, design, and engineering teams to internal and external stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Ontic platform to assist internal teams with questions and address client needs. Pull data and analyze/visualize the insights; present recommendations across teams.
- Work in the Ontic platform to identify areas for improvement within the software to increase client satisfaction. This includes user analysis and adoption tracking post launch of new features to determine success/opportunities
- 2-4 plus years of experience in software implementation in a technical account management or product management role
- Strong project management skills and organized, with an eye for detail
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Understanding of APIs and an ability to translate technical requirements into deliverables
- Experience with development and product teams to write user stories and technical requirements is a plus
- Proven track record evaluating the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends to help with go-to market strategy is a plus
- Highly analytical with demonstrated ability to work through complex problems using data
- Skilled communicator who knows how to distribute data in a digestible, concise, information rich way
- Self-starter who can independently identify ways to contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Work cross-functionally across teams, time zones and cultures
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.