Rently (201-500 Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Rently is revolutionizing the way renters tour a home! Since 2011, Rently has powered over 15 million renter “self-tours” for over 3500 real estate operators. Rently’s technology allows renters to securely check into a vacant property that uses our smart lockbox, smart home, and smart lock technology with a unique one-time access code.
Want to be part of the Rently revolution?
Rently is an ISO 27001 and PIMS 27701 Certified Organization
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Smart Home team at Rently. Candidates must be located within the U.S. and have a proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects across multiple technologies, business, and product teams. The candidate will work closely with the Smart Home Product Manager. Prior IoT / Smart Home experience is a plus.
- Ownership of specific product metrics that support business objectives set by the Product Manager to help drive company growth
- Get product epics from the Product Manager to refine and prioritize into user stories and deliver strong business outcomes
- Create, maintain and prioritize user stories to deliver strong business outcomes
- Work closely with Product Manager, developers, designers, and product teammates to manage product development and releases
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to develop a deep understanding of the customer, their habits, and their needs
- Coordinate closely with various stakeholders and engineering to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Expected to work in the PDT time zone from 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Note that there may be earlier / later meetings to meet with your Development team, located in India.
Successful people in this role have
- Empathy in problem-solving
- Humility to find the truth
- Curiosity to probe for more details
- Patience in fully understanding the problem space
- Easily coachable in an ever-adapting environment
- Smart home and product enthusiast
- Three years of experience in an internet-based or software company
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior, and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
50% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Employee, spouse, and dependents)
4 medical health plan options with health savings account
48 Hours PTO/Sick
1 Week Vacation front loaded
2 Weeks Vacation after first year of employment
Unlimited career growth opportunity
Professional development opportunities
401k with 3% company match
Financial planning options through ADP & Voya
But wait there’s more…!
Partial Gym Reimbursement
Partial Pet Insurance Reimbursement
Swag and Company Gifts
Holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!