Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Our training data platform enables organizations to improve their machine learning models far quicker and more accurately. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on getting our customers to performant ML faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re looking for someone to help shape the way Labelbox brings new innovations to customers.
This person will support projects across a breadth of Product Marketing activities including product launches, market research and competitive intelligence, and B2B sales enablement.
Our ideal candidate loves to understand our customers and the challenges they face, and is obsessed with learning the ins and outs of our products and roadmap. They should be an excellent communicator and storyteller, and enjoy focusing complex concepts into their core messages.
Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Labelbox. You will work closely with the broader Marketing team, Product Management, Design, Sales, and Engineering. We are looking for a creative, detail oriented, collaborative, and curious product marketer to join our fast-growing Marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Market research and competitive intelligence
- Support our competitive intelligence initiatives by tracking changes in the competitive landscape.
- Provide guidance on how our changing product and landscape impacts our competitive position.
- Research new markets and adjacent segments and applications to support new product development.
- Help develop product positioning and messaging informed by product understanding, market insights and competitive landscape, and user research.
- Partner with cross-functional teams–including Product Management, Sales, Design, and the broader Marketing team–to support product launches and updates.
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Customer Marketing on campaigns to influence pipeline.
- Translate market, competitive, and product knowledge into digestible education and enablement materials for salespeople.
- Identify sales and marketing needs across sales stages and partner with Content Marketing and Design to create tools–including one pagers, presentations, demos, and more–that convey the impact of our products.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2 – 3 years experience in product marketing in B2B technology (SaaS), AI-driven products or services, or in management consulting.
- Ability to effectively partner with Marketing, Product, Design, Sales, and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both cross-functionally across internal stakeholders and externally across marketing channels.
- A track record of managing multiple projects concurrently with proactive organization and flawless attention to detail.
- A relentless curiosity and endless enthusiasm to continually improve
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.