Guild is hiring an Associate Program Manager, Student Experience Tools (SET). This newly created role will work closely with the Salesforce Program Manager as well as across our Salesforce end user teams to relatively prioritize requests, groom, and drive deployment for a better user and student experience. Your goal will be to drive positive mentor outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
- Advise the SET team on the Salesforce roadmap, sprints, backlog, and any conflicts
- Partner with all Salesforce partner teams to ensure requests are relatively prioritized in a consistent way; are fully groomed prior to sprint assignment; dependencies, risks, and conflicts are identified and resolved; stay vigilant on communication through delivery; and ensure work is deployed in a timely manner
- Partner with the Guild Salesforce team, Business Systems, and Product to deliver tools solutions, as well as identifying the need for new vendors, as applicable
- Identify when needs, vision, and/or proposed solutions are in conflict between teams or with the broader goals of the CRM tools strategy and find methods to resolve
- Support CRM readiness through collection of requirements, identification and highlighting of risks, and recommending mitigation strategies across SE as needed for changes and/or launches
- Multi-task and practice excellent time management while handling up to 5 projects concurrently
- Manage CRM projects from discovery to completion
- Supervise and handle the scope, schedule, and timeline of projects ranging in size and duration
- Provide technical expertise and/or input on high-level solutions
- Assist in QA/reviewing results prepared by the team before sharing with the end-users
- Build or compile and maintain documentation through a business-centric lens (i.e., highly detailed but intended audience is a lay person within the business) including:
- CRM roadmaps and overviews (e.g., integrations, data flows, triggers, etc)
- Play a supporting role in sprint planning/prioritization of Salesforce team’s work
- 1+ years of experience in a project, program, or technical product manager role
- Experience working directly with teams responsible for the administration and/or development within Salesforce, Zendesk, or other established CRM tool within an operation at scale
- Experience supporting Salesforce on behalf of operations teams
- Ability to read and synthesize technical documentation for internal tools and communicate impacts with a non-technical audience
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, process implementation, and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data storytelling
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administrator, Service Consultant, or Support Consultant certifications
- Experience working in an agile environment within a highly matrixed organization
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation – and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an expansive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $70,000-$85,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- We offer 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We have 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth