Impact / impact.com (501+ Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect with IT or SaaS industry experience.
In this role, the solutions architect will help gather technical requirements for potential clients and ensure their needs can be met by the software. Working alongside the Sales, Onboarding, and Technical Services teams, this employee will support our sales team at prospect meetings, act as a product expert in the sales process, understand the technical implementation to a point where they can act as a level 1 technical resource in the sales process, and serve to escalate development work to product for key/strategic accounts. The resource will “tee up” a prospect to have a smooth transition to implementation and onboarding teams.
- Support sales teams as product specialist and primary technical resource
- Develop solution and technical integration documentation to support prospect
- Discover and document client technical and product requirements, using this to design an ideal implementation
- Draft technical RFP responses and project manage technical and security questionnaire responses in a timely manner
- Work with product teams to deliver client requests and communicate product vision to prospective clients
- Deliver in-depth product demonstrations to prospective clients
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter and a leader with a focus on creating and/or refining processes
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- In-depth understanding of SaaS platforms and digital marketing solutions
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 or more years working in a tech-focused role at a digital marketing or technology company. Familiarity of affiliate and/or digital marketing industry preferred
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Casual work environment
- Development & training
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.