Revnue Corp. (51-200 Employees, 222% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Role: B2B Account Executive (SaaS)
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights from contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Come join a fast-paced team where you’ll have amazing growth potential and opportunities to help shape the future of Revnue and ensure customer success.
About the Job:
- We are looking for an experienced B2B Account Executive (SaaS) to work with our Product, Services, and Sales teams.
- Ideal candidate is a sell starter that has experience selling SaaS solutions and services to Enterprise customers and is looking to join an exciting, early-stage SaaS startup with huge growth potential.
- To be successful in a start-up environment, the ideal candidate must have the confidence, experience, and drive to work autonomously most of the time.
- Revnue’s Contract Management SaaS Platform is poised for growth and international expansion
- We have an experienced leadership team with a great culture-making Revnue a fun place to work
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission on all new bookings
- Commissions payout on closed deals
- Exciting earning potential with no cap on commissions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our Enterprise Customers and articulate the value of the Revnue platform
- Own a Sales quota that aligns to revenue and business objectives and goals
- Provide feedback to Product and Services teams to drive new solutions and services to support customer needs and goals
- Contribute in preparing a go-to-market strategy for the product/platforms
- Contribute in establishing a customer base across New Zealand for the products/platforms by growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing enterprise client accounts
- Report, monitor, and meet Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Calling to establish new opportunities
- Ensure a customer retention of up to 70% YoY
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas
- Tracking and reporting customer information, forecasts, and reports
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Planning & Strategizing channel sales activities with the channel teams for the end-users and channels
- Contribute towards the product roadmap by providing regional requirements, customer/prospect feedback, and sentiments.
- Ensure maintenance and management of all activities through the company systems (ERP, CRM, HRMS, etc.).
- 4+ years of Professional Software Sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- At least 4 years of hard quota-carrying sales experience
- Proven ability to sell into the Enterprise with top corporations
- Must have an experience building an aggressive pipeline and delivering solid outcomes
- Demonstrated prior success in achieving measurable business goals in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Must have B2B sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Must be familiar with all aspects of building an ambitious sales funnel including lead generation, demand generation, and nurturing prospects through initial discovery to conversions.
- Must be familiar with sales and marketing tools such as ZoomInfo, Apollo, PipeDrive, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong passion to do what’s right by and for the customer
Bonus points for:
- Experience selling Contract, Asset, SaaS, or Supplier Management solutions
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Experience selling pre-signature and e-signature solutions
Revnue is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Revnue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.