Rakuten Americas (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At ShopStyle Collective our mission is to open the influencer world to all storytellers. We empower our partners to grow their businesses with smart strategy, guidance, and resources. And we do it with transparency. Focus. But most importantly, respect. The Business (B2B) Marketing team is pivotal in bringing our story, mission, and values to life for our advertiser partners.
As the Manager of B2B Marketing, you are responsible for empowering our Sales Development team to reach and surpass activity, pipeline, and revenue goals. You will be responsible for executing the sales materials and supplemental marketing activities to drive increased appetite and close rate for ShopStyle Collective’s portfolio of influencer, data, and marketing services; acting as a subject matter expert on all our offerings, their benefits, and how to position product value. You’ll work cross-functionally with business development, operations, marketing, and customers to create compelling content, unique narrative, new products/services, and an entry into new advertiser categories.
- Create effective marketing collateral (webinars, blogs, case studies) and sales enablement assets (pitch decks, cheat sheets) to support sales efforts
- Execute marketing outreach to keep ShopStyle Collective, Creator Marketing, and our narrative top of mind
- Work cross-functionally to build out compelling and exciting campaigns and sales opportunities
- Manage team workflow
- Help execute on campaign deliverables
- Keep the brand consistent through the entire customer lifecycle, you are the one that makes sure every step looks good, and there is a great bow on that project at the end
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- You are a marketer that likes to work in close partnership with others to achieve shared goals
- You are an ideas person that can effectively communicate and iterate
- You get into the details and the data to develop that great story
- You ask lots of questions to understand the who and the why
- You love details, exactness, and process
- You are interested in influencer/creator marketing and the needs of marketers and other collaborators
- Ideally, you have worked with Ecommerce retailer, CPGs, marketing agencies, or other advertisers before and know how to create a customer specific narrative that closes the deal!
- You are result-driven and thrive on providing measurable success
- Must be self-motivated, organized, flexible and possess the ability to complete projects within aggressive timeframes
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
• Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success – Kaizen.
• Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
• Hypothesize – Practice – Validate – Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
• Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
• Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.