Backed Finance AG (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Backed Finance AG is a Swiss startup building infrastructure for capital markets on-chain. Backed creates ERC20 tokens that track the value of shares like TSLA, QQQ or a bond ETF. Tokens are freely transferable across wallets, are fully collateralized by the underlying assets, and are issued in compliance with the Swiss DLT act.
At Backed we are building a B2B, API/Backend focused product that allows resellers (Brokers, crypto exchanges, hosted wallet providers) to purchase and redeem our tokenized stocks/ETFs and offer them to their users.
As a Product Manager at Backed you will lead the product development efforts in a fast-growing blockchain startup that combines Blockchain and traditional finance technologies. This will include establishing a product roadmap based on the companys’ vision and strategy. Prioritizing and specifying new features and integrations. And working closely with other teams (tech, compliance, operations) to understand needs, coordinate work, and oversee product implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help define and execute a product vision and strategy, and be able to break the larger vision into discrete projects and tasks
- Conduct market research to understand best practices and new technologies
- Create new feature specifications and oversee their implementation
- Work closely with the dev team to coordinate and oversee product development
- Lead the prioritization and development of your product’s roadmap
- Synthesize customer feedback and market conditions to identify pain points and constantly improve the product
- Product management experience, ideally at a B2B financial or blockchain company, with a track record of owning feature and product development, end to end
- Good understanding of financial and equity markets
- Excellent understanding of crypto markets, assets, and platforms
- Experience managing multiple projects/epics at the same time, leading engineering, design, and go-to-market projects.
- Self-directing with strong prioritization and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to act as an ambassador to both internal partners and external customers
- Someone who has a high focus on delivering products, and is able to make trade-offs that require prioritizing different competing demands
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work remotely and be part of a global team
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and solutions orientated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving startup environment
- Languages: fluent English – a must