Bullhorn (501+ Employees, 36% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
As Bullhorn’s SMB Account Executive, you are responsible for finding, developing, and closing business within the staffing industry with new prospects. You’ll meet and exceed goals through efficient opportunity management, detailed tracking of sales targets/prospects, customer presentations & product demonstrations, and negotiating and closing sales. You will use your comprehensive knowledge of the staffing industry, it’s challenges and Bullhorn solutions to provide an incredible customer experience during the sales cycle, providing a platform for Bullhorn clients to manage and grow their business. You’ll be expected to generate a significant pipeline through outbound prospecting including but not limited to cold calls, email campaigns & social selling. As a member of the team you’ll be expected to use your initiative and experience to make well-rounded decisions that benefit the Bullhorn business whilst providing an incredible customer experience.
As a Bullhorn Account Executive I, a typical day might include:
– Establishing a relationship and communicating Bullhorn’s value proposition to a key decision maker at a prospect within the DACH region.
– Navigating a small to medium staffing firm to establish relationships with the necessary contacts and uncovering their challenges they face so that you can diagnose a solution with Bullhorn’s products.
– Developing a relationship over time to understand their business and act as a technology consultant
– Monitoring your sales activity (call prospect, qualify company, scheduling a demonstration, scoping an implementation) within the Bullhorn CRM
– Keeping an accurate and comprehensive sales pipeline and recording the reason for opportunities won & lost to help improve Bullhorn products and the sales process
– Submitting a standard sales report, such as a weekly forecast, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress, or business plan report
– Becoming an SME for all additional Bullhorn products
– Confidently negotiating with prospects to maximise deal value
– Contributing to a culture of engagement through attending and participating in team meetings, sales enablement sessions and team events, bringing a unique point of view that can benefit the team and Bullhorn as a whole.
This job might be for you if:
– You are truly bilingual in German and English and would love to develop the small to medium sized client base across the DACH region.
– You have 1-2 years experience with the recruitment and staffing industry: either as a Recruiter yourself, or selling products or services into this unique market
– You love building relationships, and have a proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve sales goals
– You understand the importance of having great software, and can speak from experience how the right CRM or ATS can make or break one’s ability to do their job well
– You can prioritise and manage your time well to ensure maximum efficiency with inbound and outbound generated leads & opportunities
– You are interested in providing solutions and solving problems for passionate startup businesses
– You respond well to coaching and guidance and are interested in developing your sales skill-set and learning from others
– You enjoy being part of a team and sharing knowledge with future new starters in the team whilst still focusing and executing on individual goals
– You are innovative, creative and pioneering with methods of prospecting, your sales process and your interactions with prospective clients and willing to suggest and try new things
Bonus points for:
– Previous experience with Bullhorn CRM
– Previous experience with recruitment technology
Bullhorn’s core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, which starts with first creating an incredible employee experience. Our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and our culture is shaped by our five core values: Ownership, Energy, Speed & Agility, Service, and Being Human.
We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.