We’re on the hunt for a one of a kind Billing Manager that enjoys the “chaos” of startups, and thrives under pressure in fast paced environments. In this role you will take charge of creating and implementing our accounts receivable function; shaping the future of our invoicing, collections and reconciliation processes.
If you’re looking for the unconventional and another startup where you can put name on projects, then this is the place for you!
- Implementing and improving our A/R processes including but not limited to: billing, invoicing, collections and reconciliations.
- Execute day-to-day collections activities by identifying, resolving and mitigating account/payment delinquencies in a timely manner
- You’ll be working closely with clients and our sales teams to focus on building effective relationships to refine and streamline the A/R process (patience and personable are key here)
- Optimize our already timely customer collections process
- Establish collection and escalation procedures and processes
- Resolve order and invoice disputes while maintaining customer relationships on good terms
- Manage daily revenue matching across all channels
- Support sales with ongoing client billing requests in a timely manner
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships as it relates to A/R
- Develop and manage internal financial control policies and procedures
- Oversee underwriting of client receivables with
- Participate in the deployment and implementation of SwagUp’s strategic plans
- 3-5 years of experience with a transactional business model and/or enterprise experience
- You’re humble and a team player. We have a small finance team so some days you will be “on your own” and others you’ll collaborate with the whole team
- Question the status quo; finding ways to be more efficient and effective
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Proficiency with a range of accounting software (Quicken, QBO, Netsuite, etc.)
- You’re self-motivated and solution-driven
- Strategic thinker willing to also be tactical
- Communicate financial metrics to executive leadership
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Ability and desire to stay ahead of the curve by finding new ways to enhance the accounts receivable function
- A strong decision maker, with shown success of making timely and informed decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Creative problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to accelerate progress
- Not afraid to take more projects onto your plate; our finance team is small for the moment so lending a hand when needed is crucial to everyone’s success
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.