Location – This position is 100% remote, based in EMEA.
The Billing Operations & Collections Team at Gitlab form part of the Revenue Accounting Group. The Billing & Collections Team are responsible for the Worldwide Billing & Collections process.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you’ll do in this role
- Support training of new/inbound team members
- Posting of external customer cash receipts in Zuora
- Preparation of refund issues in GitLab
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of customer cash receipts
- Update existing billing team documentation as needed
- Review and evaluation of billing data for accuracy
- Manage the sync of quote/opportunity information between Salesforce and Zuora
- Responsible for updating any billing errors as they occur prior to invoice submission
- Support auto-renewal billing process, payment, and related data entry
- Post credit card payments in customer accounts as needed
- Escalation of disputes related to billing functions
- Maintenance of billing team Zendesk ticketing system
We’re looking for
- 3+ Years experience billing in a high-volume environment
- Experience in high volume subscription based billing environments
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, self starter in picking up new and complex systems
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and objectives
- System knowledge
- Zuora Billing
- Salesforce CRM
- Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Slack (preferred, not required)
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
Please visit our Country Hiring Guidelines page to see where we can hire.