Bolide.fi (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bolide is a next-generation DeFi yield aggregator, powered by automation and smart contracts, that optimizes the deployment of digital assets across multiple DeFi investment platforms to save investors time, money and earn them the highest possible yields. Bolide allows crypto customers from anywhere in the world to invest their crypto assets into automated investment “Bolide Strategies” (low, medium, and high risk) and generate 20% APY on average, all without moving a finger.
Bolide is looking for the best talent in the industry to help us promote our revolutionary platform and get it into the hands of as many investors as possible.
This is a fully remote position.
We’re looking for a full-time Blockchain / Solidity Developer to implement projects in the field of decentralized finance.
This is a remote position: CET time zone.
What we expect:
- Understanding of blockchain: consensus algorithms, cryptography, commission calculation, the Merkle tree
- Experience in developing solidity smart contracts: development, testing (including unit testing), deployment
- Experience in developing solutions for DeFi will be a plus
- Experience with Oracle and with working with backend developers
- Experience with the following networks: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Tron Network
- Knowledge of basic development tools (Linux, Docker, GitHub, etc.)
- Understanding of the principles of work of the currently developed blockchain interoperability protocols (Cosmos IBC, Polkadot, BTC Relay, POA bridges, etc)
- Experience in auditing smart contracts
- Experience with Uniswap, Compound, Aave, Curve, Pancakeswap, and others
- Experience with CI/CD
- English language, Russian – ideally
What we offer:
- Payment at the end of the month
- 100% remote work
- Full-time employment
- Paid holiday