Analog (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
We are currently looking for an experienced, organized, and highly motivated blockchain technical researcher.
About the role
- Designing Radical solutions for critical blockchain problems i.e. fragmentation, interoperability, scalability, transaction speed, security, etc.
- Analyzing the technology environment and documenting requirements
- Documenting comparative analysis of all existing solutions and extracting the relevant features
- Creating architecture design, Block diagrams, and Flowcharts of all upcoming modules
- Identifying bottlenecks & edge cases in existing implementation and proposing solutions
- Participating in technology selection & development meetings
- Supporting project management roadmaps
- Minimum 5+ years of Blockchain ecosystems experience
- In-depth understating of underlying blockchain encryption, consensus, and validation algorithms.
- Experienced in designing use case-specific architecture of blockchain protocol.
- Experienced with bridges or interoperability protocol architecture i.e. Bridges, Oracles, relayers, para-chain architecture, etc.
- Up to date with the latest blockchain trends.
- 15+ years of software industry experience, preferably with System Programming languages i.e. C, C++, Go, Rust, etc.
- Excellent understanding of system programming concepts and software development lifecycles
- Excellent understanding of cryptography, performance parameters, and use-case specific data structure designing
- Experienced with tailored system design
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding member of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 – the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!