Customer Technical Training Advisor
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity for Customer Technical Training Advisor.
At Dell Boomi we realize that technical training is vital to the success of our clients and partners implementing our product and thus the Technical Trainers are critical member of our Services Team. We are looking for a Technical Training Advisor who will work closely with our Educational Services Team to assist in the design and delivery of technical training on the Dell Boomi Atmosphere platform. Our trainers need to gain a deep technical understanding of what our product does and how developers use it in order to be effective in their business integration goals. The position is currently being offered at either our Berwyn, PA (Philadelphia) or San Francisco, CA (Santa Clara) office.
Essential Job Functions
· Deliver technical training sessions remotely and on-site for both small and large audiences
· Work closely with team members to develop training materials that align with educational delivery goals
· Track, support, and manage training/certification user progress
· Create short video recordings and extended webinars covering AtomSphere concepts and features
· Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
· Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
Ideal candidate profile
· A Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field
· Experience with enterprise integration tools
· Training and/or teaching experience a plus
· Strong oral and written communication
· Ability to train others using a variety of adult learning methodologies
· Ability to design professional training materials
· Quick to embrace new technologies
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
· Works well in a fast paced environment
· Strong understanding of technologies such as SQL, XML, Java
· Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP, SAP)
· Experience with web conferencing tools (GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar)
· Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Camtasia)
· Manage multiple projects at one time
· Works well in a fast paced environment
· Client focused attitude
· Willingness to travel
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Tagged as: 501+ Employees