Cash App (501+ Employees, 258% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you’ll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
We’re looking for a proactive, strategic, and driven person to join Cash App’s marketing and brand team as our newest Brand Partnerships Gaming Manager. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the team that defines Cash App’s brand through inventive marketing programs, partnerships and initiatives. This individual will work alongside our growing team to support the development and execution of strategic creator partnerships that drive both awareness and cachet for our increasingly mainstream brand.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated creator expert capable of delivering breakthrough concepts in support of strategic marketing initiatives and is well-versed in negotiating. The person in this role will have a major impact on Cash App’s credibility, boosting our brand image, driving brand intrigue, and assisting in personalizing our brand impact.
- Oversee all aspects of partner management and production from content and program development, design, vendor management, logistics, invitations, sponsorships, promotions and more.
- On-going management of various partner deals and programs
- Develop new content ideas, strategies, and campaigns to grow and engage on gaming platforms
- Work closely with our creative team of designers and writers to ideate and shape partnership activations or original content
- Promote our brand presence and engage with a diverse set of channels and creators in various digital communities.
- Share weekly insights and key analysis with the broader marketing & brand team
- 5+ years of brand/creator partnerships experience
- A deep understanding of Internet user behavior, trends, and viral content
- Creative problem solving skills with a scrappy determination to do more with less
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Formidable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive, influential and affect change
- Appetite to thrive in a fast paced and highly matrixed organization and the ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Ability to collaborate across multiple groups and understand the value of working as a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
- Excellent writing, communications, negotiation and analytical skills
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects with a willingness to make cold calls
- The ability to garner support from internal experts and external partners to position Cash App’s product against competition
- The ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.