Revolut (501+ Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Revolut is a financial services company that specializes in mobile banking, card payments, money remittance, and foreign exchange.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and drive operational decisions.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data function.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. We have openings across multiple teams for Junior and Middle level Business Analysts. This is a unique opportunity to learn about many aspects of our business and be involved in the early stages of an innovative new product. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
– Analyzing and producing sets of high-level requirements stemming from Operational/Financial projects, breaking it down into lower level work packages (features) and writing detailed business requirements.
– Prioritizing the implementation of business requirements, according to the stakeholders needs and technical constraints.
– Leading gap assessment and lessons learned activities, ensuring continuous improvement.
– Mapping and establishing end-to-end processes to support Change Management, ensuring data quality standards are met.
– Supporting the data teams creating solutions to ease the understanding and dissemination of data across the group (Data Dictionaries).
– Supporting the Project Management Office identifying potential areas of improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
– Proven work experience as a Business Analyst
– 1+ year of experience creating dashboards/reports using SQL
– Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect)
– Attention to detail
– Experience coding in Python is a plus
– Experience with analytical databases is a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.