Fundrise (201-500 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to develop a robust reporting ecosystem for our Investor Experience business vertical. In the role, you will work closely with our Product Team, to create data feedback loops and influence decision making. Successful analysts at Fundrise demonstrate good prioritization and adaptability in addition to technical skills to support the company’s steep growth trajectory.
- Surface findings regularly to stakeholders, with an emphasis on business impact
- Produce data visualizations for business meetings, adhering to team data consistency standards
- Serve as the analytics point-of-contact and subject-matter-expert for Investor Experience reporting
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering Teams to create new investor data
- Integrate new data into the data warehouse and standardized tables
- Build and monitor dashboards for product features and investor behaviors
- Create resources and hold trainings for business teams to use data in their day-to-day
- Assist business analysts with larger projects to influence business strategy
- 2 years experience in a data-centric role
- Proficiency writing SQL to access data for analysis
- Proficiency visualizing data to communicate findings with tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or Periscope
- 1 years of experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude, or other product analytics software.
- 1 years of experience with metrics, A/B testing and experimentation
- 1 years of experience working in product analytics
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave