MoonPay (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The team ❤️
The Growth team is the lifeblood of MoonPay. You’ll join team members with experience from Apple, Coinbase, Square, JudoPay, Amazon, Seedcamp and others helping to build the future of the cryptocurrency industry. We are highly focused on working with the best crypto and fintech brands around the world.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the Head of Growth and senior members of the team to push forward high value partnerships and deals – we have an electric pipeline of clients and you would be supporting on the most high profile accounts.
- Create partnership proposals, manage internal workflows, and stay on top of deal related tasks.
- Build a network to prospect and close potential partners looking to use MoonPays payment services and FinTech APIs.
- Build client and partner relationships across the Blockchain, FinTech and Digital Asset industries to identify new opportunities and potential partnerships.
- Work closely with the product, compliance various teams across the business.
- Support the Head of Growth with related admin activities.
You should apply if ✅
- You can hit the ground running with a ton of drive, hustle and operational skill.
- Direct experience in or excellent market knowledge of the blockchain & digital asset industry.
- You make beautiful decks and have incredible attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating in a fully remote team and able to execute in this environment.
- Strong relationship building and client management skills (bonus points if this is in fintech and blockchain verticals)
- Entrepreneurial attitude, strong executive presence, excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to simply convey complex ideas.
- Fluent in English.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility