Jetfuel.agency (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in digital marketing for e-commerce clients that are over $5M in size. Our clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude, and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
If you want to make an impact, work with clients such asxa0xa0Perfect Snacks,xa0Vive Organic,xa0Theo Chocolate,xa0Mented Cosmetics,xa0Quinn Snacks,xa0Tate’s Bake Shop,xa0Drunk Elephant,xa0Goop,xa0andxa0join a small, fast-growing agency thatxa0offers more learning opportunities to help your career vs. any other agency, jetfuel.agency is the right place for you!
If you have what it takes and want to apply jet fuel to your career,xa0keep reading!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – APAC is a result-oriented position responsible for lead generation, lead nurturing and strategic selling of jetfuel.agency services specifically targeted for Asia and the Pacific. Your main role is to handle business development activities from lead generation to closing deals. You will bring in new clients, set initial meetings with them and establish a good partnership between both parties. You are also expected to initially assess whether these clients are a culture fit and make sure that they are growing and happy alongside us.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Find the decision maker of companies, reach out to them, draft sale pitch decks and represent jetfuel.agency as a brandxa0
- Generate a good pipeline of leads that drive results and will help the company’s long term sustainabilityxa0
- Schedule calls and facilitate them. From these calls, you are also expected to build templates and document them for standardization.
- Identify clients’ key needs, budgets, goals, challenges, and anticipate further steps for both the team and clientxa0
- Set clear expectations from the start, negotiate and close deals to maximize revenue and profitsxa0
- Collaborate closely with the CEO, Operations, and Marketing teams on expectations and deliverables
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2+ years business development experience with a digital marketing agency is a plus!
- Must be sales and conversion oriented, complete understanding of our culture and deliver the services we offer
- Track record on building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new leads
- Strong lead generation skills, can recommend sales strategies and passionate about relationship building to make sure that the clients we bring in are satisfied with usxa0
- Strong understanding of Company KPI’s, lead conversions, digital marketing agency platforms, data analysis and reporting for the eCommerce/digital marketing space
- A self-starter and has the ability to lead and implement business development processes
- Strong levels of integrity, self-motivation and teamwork.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Fluent English, with impeccable writing skills
- Highly confident and convincing with communications and has good work ethics
- Good working knowledge of Google Suites, Hubspot, CRM, lead generation and related management appsxa0
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce space and digital marketing services
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Deep Work Wednesdays: no scheduled meetings on Wednesdays
- Retirement benefits with vesting options (for USA hires)
- 100% Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Flexible work schedule – integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
- Upcoming in 2022:
- Moving and office set-up allowances
- Stressbusters (Headspace subscription, Gym stipend)
- Education stipend (Professional Development, i.e. conferences, online training, books, etc.)