Cere Network is the first blockchain-agnostic Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform and protocol. The Cere DDC uniquely facilitates trustless cloud data operations and transactions for all Web3 applications, such as NFT platforms, metaverse worlds, and decentralized games.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager will focus on:
– Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
– Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, developing and implementing a business strategy for attracting new industry-leading clients
– Developing and implementing a sales process and plans for scaling up our (whitelabel) integrations
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, build a world-class business/sales pipeline
– Building solid relationships with colleagues from engineering, marketing, product and legal teams
– Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs, negotiating and sign deals with new partners
– Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs
– 3+ years of experience in business development for an Internet/technology company
– 2+ years experience in crypto business development
– Strong technical background preferred
– Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi ecosystem
– Experience building and running a structured sales process at a growing technology company
– Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels of technical sophistication
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.