Revolut (501+ Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Revolut is a financial services company that specializes in mobile banking, card payments, money remittance, and foreign exchange.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Business Development at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our Global Business team who will have responsibility for developing our relationships with key providers and partners supporting our brand globally. You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals bringing new outstanding features at the best value to our customers. This role will be based in Spain.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve Revolut’s global and regional partnerships offering to increase user acquisition and revenue
• Pitching and closing partnership deals bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
• Identifying, negotiating and closing awesome Perks for Revolut products offering
• Leading the relationship management effort with our current partners
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• A proven track record for driving B2B2C / D2C partnerships and exceeding targets in more than one territory
• Experience working in high-growth companies in partnerships/ business development teams
• Demonstrated ability to 1) Construct 2) Analyse 3) Deliver new business lines / products
• Demonstrated deal-making capability (partnerships/alliances)
• You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
• Excellent business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
Please note, we are able to support fully remote working across Spain.