We built Anagram because we believe in a world without vision plans
Insurance shouldn’t exist in markets that don’t have meaningful risk to underwrite — vision, dental, and other key healthcare specialties are good examples. We believe transparent marketplaces will prevail.
Our software unlocks insurance benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordably. We are a venture backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry.
What’s in it for you
Anagram is a team comprised of passionate and mission driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the healthcare market, starting with vision care. We are constantly building, learning, and growing. The energy is palpable. We hand you the keys, let you control your destiny, and give you ample room to grow.
We are growing quickly and have the unique opportunity to develop technologies and experiences that our industry has never seen before. We are a career making company and are looking for the best and brightest to make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride to the moon! ️
As a Business Development Representative, you will be the frontline voice of Anagram as the first person to bring our vision of “A World Without Vision Plans” to our prospects throughout the country. We’re looking for someone who can enthusiastically engage with Optometrists, Opticians, and Office Managers to qualify them for sales engagement. You’ll be able to efficiently work your way through various lists of leads using tools like Salesloft, Salesforce, Calendly, and Chorus. We’ll prep you with the training necessary to speak confidently about our business and the value we bring to our Customers. And as a Series A Startup with our eyes on massive growth, you’ll be in a position to grow your career with us!
The skills we are looking for
- Engage with our clients at an early stage to qualify leads for the sales team
- Actively reach out to prospective clients via phone call and email
- Clean and enrich lists of prospects with accurate information
- Interact with industry associations, trade organizations, and research groups
- Work with Account Executives to close new business
Within 1 month you will…
- Complete Anagram’s onboarding process
- Understand the personas, clients, and partners that Anagram interacts with on a daily basis.
- Ramp into the day to day process of a BDR
- Properly qualify leads
- Establish a cadence of communication with the Account Executives and Sales Leadership Team
Within 3 months you will…
- Help drive revenue within the organization
- Own your metrics from top to bottom
- Partner with marketing and create a feedback loop based on your outreach
- Speak confidently about Anagram solutions and offerings
Within 6 months…
- Own your section of the departments quarterly goals
- Tap into new sources of leads to increase outreach efforts
- Help ramp new BDR’s and mentor them to success
- Have a proven track record of meetings set and business won
– Medical and Dental coverage
– A generous equity plan
– Open and Flexbile PTO
– All the tools you need to be productive
– Fun, creative, and collaborative work environment (even in a remote setting)
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.