borderless (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. You will be responsible for creating relationships, winning new business, and providing top-notch account management to clients. You are ready to learn, action oriented, have strong problem-solving and organizational skills, and most of all have grit. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. This position is remote.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Identify and qualify prospects with the goal of scheduling meetings and calls with key stakeholders for demos and presentations.
- Inbound and outbound cold calls and emails to achieve sales goals and assess client needs.
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline and efficiently win new business.
- Mastery of company services and understanding of client needs and use cases.
- Test and develop online messaging, materials and advertising campaigns including channel partners to build awareness, conversion, and loyalty.
- Achieve sales targets by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results to achieve sales goals.
- Drive revenue growth; identify opportunities, utilize forecasting methods, and align resources to secure those opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
- 6 months – 2 years of relevant experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation or Sales
- A self-starter, versed in problem-solving. Action oriented and results driven.
- Highly relational, strong people skills—ability to relate to all types of people and personalities
- Team player. Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and provides assistance and support to others
- Working knowledge of data forecasts, sets objectives, proactive, structures tasks and establishes priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are a bonus
- Advanced computer knowledge, including MS Word and Excel, Google Docs, with ability to learn new CRM software. Experience in or knowledge of Hubspot CRM is a bonus.
- Bonus- If you had experience in the payment space or any relevant tech industry.
$45,000 – $75,000 Compensation package
- 4.5 work week – Yes, half day Fridays!
- Competitive commission plans
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous PTO + Birthdays are OFF!
- Educational Reimbursement for learning and career growth opportunities
borderless is a global bank payments platform designed to meet today’s global payments needs by facilitating payments to over 120+ countries. borderless provides a broad range of bank payments solutions that offer reliably fast, affordable, easy to integrate, and instantly scalable payment solutions. Our innovative, award-winning payments solutions, dedication to excellence, and 24-7 customer service has made us the preferred global payments provider for businesses worldwide.
In 2021, borderless was awarded Fintech Startup Of The Year, and was named a finalist in the Payments Tech Of The Year category by the US Fintech Awards.
We are an equal opportunity company and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.