Qualio (51-200 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development. We’re growing rapidly, and in 2021 we saw 132% year-on-year revenue growth.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
We are on a mission to build a high performance Outbound BDR team, and we need someone who is willing to jump in and be a part of that. The business development team is the first interaction prospective customers have with Qualio and is key to driving our success as a company. This BDR Manager should be passionate about building, motivating and developing early career sales people, fueled with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Outbound BDR Manager at Qualio, you will lead a team of BDRs who are responsible for securing meetings that result in opportunities and pipeline for our Sales team. This is an outstanding sales leadership opportunity for someone who has proven success in a BDR Management role. This manager will have the opportunity to build upon and improve our existing process, hire additional BDRs, and train and develop a dynamic group of future sales people.
What will I be doing?
- Hire, coach, and lead a growing team of BDRs to their monthly quota attainment
- Develop, iterate, and A/B test messaging to increase lead conversion rates to gain meetings
- Continually refine and improve sales development process
- Data driven feedback. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting on individual and team metrics
- Create targets, scale processes, and develop best practices
- Conduct regular reviews to evaluate team strategy, progress and provide feedback
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership to improve demos to sales qualified opportunity conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities to improve and evolve the BDR organization in effort to better support a growing sales organization.
- Recruit, train and develop a results-oriented BDR team with a focus on opportunity creation
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve metrics
- Drive results by engaging, motivating and providing constructive feedback to team members
- Develop and implement strategies that support overall Sales/Company priorities and key initiatives
- Assist direct reports with career development planning
- Develop training plans for continuous development of team’s sales skills and product knowledge
- Embody company culture and contribute to fostering an environment that excites and inspires the sales team
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years in B2B SaaS Software sales
- 2+ years experience in a sales closing role
- Management/leadership experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Experience building and scaling a high-performance team
- Comfortable with giving feedback early and often
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Salesforce
- Experience building outbound processes in Outreach/Salesloft
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Dependent & Health FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
#LI-Remote #Qualio_CT #Qualio_ET