Yuvo Health (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Yuvo Health is seeking a detail oriented self-starter to manage internal company operations (i.e. office management) and support with key initiatives. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating processes and procedures to achieve organizational efficiency.
Yuvo Health aims to bring innovation to an oft-forgotten sector of the healthcare industry, and one that is reluctant to change. As a result, we seek an Operations Manager with strong opinions, innovative thinking, intellectual horsepower, and the determination to challenge the status quo.
Lead in the day-to-day tasks of Yuvo Health’s internal office management and the execution of key initiatives and events. While this position is remote day to day, there is a preference for candidates based in New York as there may be occasional events that take place in the tri-state area.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling meetings, events, booking travel, maintaining filing system
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain and refine internal processes
- Proactively establishes, and maintains a highly organized filing system
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable, process and reconcile invoices
- Serve as an ambassador of company culture, both internally and externally, including event coordination
- Develop programming that positively impacts employee morale and company culture
- Facilitate logistics for external events, including coordinating with internal staff, clients and vendors, organizing guest lists, venue preparation, catering, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Have proven success developing internal processes and filing systems
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and timely with teams via Slack and other communication tools
- Possess strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Are a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- You can see ahead of the day-to-day and thrive putting new processes in place that anticipate the needs of the organization
- Fully covered Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- $500 home office equipment refresh
- Fully remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary