Supermove (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What you can expect working with us:
You will rewrite a massive industry with 10000s of businesses.
You will be introducing technology to the moving industry, an industry previously untouched by software. By working with our customer base, you will provide them more time, revenue, and speed – radically uplifting the entire moving experience for everyone in the world. We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people.
You will likely determine the fate of our company.
You will likely determine the fate of our company. As Supermove’s first Business Operations Manager you will scale our product to thousands of companies. You have big upside if we execute well, and we can’t do this without you.
You will work with a smart and action-oriented team.
At Supermove, we are trying to do what’s nearly impossible – to create an enduring and iconic company. We are relentless and ambitious with all of our goals. We move extremely quickly, and prefer to iterate rather than deliberate. We always operate with full trust and transparency, knowing that our top priority is to achieve our vision to the best of our ability.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving key operational initiatives that drive efficient execution across Supermove. You are the catalyst that enables functional teams to excel, and orchestrates coordination in a way that 1+1=3. This includes setting and measuring goals, creating accountability for results, identifying communication bottlenecks, driving transparency and visibility, and establishing best-practices for consistent, reliable execution. You will directly influence the company’s continued success.
- We have closed our series A round raising $18M led by a16z – read more about it here.
- We are a 30 person team of Pinterest, Asana, Facebook, and Uber alums.
- We are early and the opportunity is massive. 10000s of companies have not heard from us yet.
- We close new customers every week and have net negative churn.
- We handle millions of dollars of moves each month and we’re on track to 10x in a single year.
- We have several customers paying us more than $x00k ARR.
- You truly believe in our vision
- 2-4 years of experience in Management Consulting, Business Operations, or a similar strategic function. Experience in SaaS or B2B is a plus.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel to quarterly in-person team offsites
What we expect from you:
- Measure performance against company wide & team specific KPIs; Identify opportunities to accelerate
- Build a deep understanding of Supermove’s operational workflows & implement improvements
- Uplevel Supermove’s usage of data in making business decisions. Make data-driven recommendations including identifying the right metrics and helping to create frameworks and dashboards to operationalize them. Understand resource utilization and return on investment for key initiatives, and analyze data to extract key insights and tell a story.
- Create key strategic deliverables for the company, working cross-functionally to deliver key strategic artifacts (e.g. vision/strategy documents, “plan on a page” for the year, and summaries of strategic initiatives)
- Lead strategic cross-functional projects to deliver against critical priorities for the business, including identifying important priorities that need attention, developing plans, and bringing the right team together to execute and achieve the desired results.
Traits we look for:
- Incredibly curious and empathetic.
- Obsession with operational excellence, while still maintaining the agility required in a hyper-growth startup
- Passion for data, KPIs, data insights and turning those insights into actionable items
- Adaptable and relentless.
- You understand that change is the only constant in a startup, and you embrace it.
- You are willing to run through walls to realize our vision.
Market comp, medical, vision, dental.
Monthly wellness stipend.
Remote first with shared offices in select cities.
Provide direct input to overall company strategy.
We move quickly, with a simple three step process.
Phone screen, case study, and then a three hour virtual onsite interview with the founders.