* Improve company’s core video calling infrastructure with a focus on quality and reliability.
* Implement new features that enable products to provide a superior telemedicine experience.
* Work closely with product and design teams to define feature specifications and integrations
* Work closely with Operations and Infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Graduate of Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any relevant course
* At least 6-8 years proven work experience in software engineering.
* Must have experience working in real-time communications using WebRTC
* Ideal candidate will have contributed to or worked with a WebRTC SFU like Jitsi Video Bridge, Janus, or Kurento
* Experience in developing media applications and video conferencing.
* Good understanding of video/audio codecs, containers.
* Excellent English communication skills (required)
* Ability to Work in US Hours (Eastern/Pacific)
* Resume or CV must be written in English
Competitive Salary Awaits the Successful applicant