Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members’ needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 guides members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Care Management Support Assistant 2 will provide CM support by managing shared mailboxes and entering data into CM work queues, mailing letters/educational material, researching unable to contact members and will complete other administrative functions, as assigned. The Care Management Support Assistant 2 decisions typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Minimum 2 years Administration support experience within the healthcare industry
- Minimum 1 year intermediate or better working knowledge using Microsoft Office Programs specifically Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, systems, platforms, and an ability to troubleshoot and resolve general technical difficulties
- Decision making skills regarding own work approach/priorities, and work assignments, standards and resources
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with care and well-being resources
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Workstyle: Remote work at home
Location: Must reside in Ohio
Hours: Must be able to work a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time, over-time may be requested to meet business needs.
Travel: 5-10% occasional travel to office for staff meetings, training, etc.
Work at Home Requirements:
- Must have a separate room with a locking doorat can be used as a home office to ensure you and your patients have absolute and continuous privacy while you work
- Must have accessibility to hardwired high speed internet with minimum speeds of 25Mx10M for a home office (Wireless and Satellite are prohibited)
- Associate’s Degree
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
- Bilingual (Spanish, Somali or other)
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting screening and interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. We use this technology to gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
You will be able to respond to the recruiters preferred response method via text, video or voice technologies If you are selected for a screen, you may receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate. You should anticipate this screen to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded screen will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Covid Compliance Policy
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster or commit to testing protocols
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours