Honor (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
The Onboarding Associate will own the onboarding process for new Care Pros joining the Honor platform across designated markets. This person is responsible for ensuring each candidate is compliant pre-hire and will diligently track and manage all pre and post-hire steps. This role requires a highly-organized individual who can meet ambitious hiring targets while providing a quality experience for all of our new Care Pros.
- Guide new Care Pro candidates through the pre-employment process
- Gather and process all new hire documents, including employment authorization, documents, and ensure they are compliant with state requirements as well as Honor’s internal requirements
- Autonomously prioritize time to diligently track applicant progress, and clearly communicate expectations and deadlines via phone, text, or e-mail
- Manage a high volume, high velocity Care Pro pipeline by motivating candidates to complete steps promptly, providing excellent customer support and timely responses
- Work closely with the team to understand changing client needs and prioritize areas of focus in order to meet those needs
- Become an expert in compliance requirements by state, able to explain and navigate a variety of issues, as well as provide technical support to candidates
- Coordinate closely with Recruiting Associates and Training Associates to ensure new hires have a successful orientation and onboarding process
- Participate in process pilots and other ad hoc projects to further improve the onboarding process as we scale
- Display a high level of attention to detail in storing required candidate documentation
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism while handling sensitive personal information
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative, customer service, HR, or employee onboarding role
- Ability to effectively communicate, through both verbal and written communication, with many stakeholders, internal and external
- Highly organized with ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail with an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.