ThreeFlow (51-200 Employees, 453% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging industry standards. We foster an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a carrier partnership executive, you’ll lead our 40+ certified carrier relationships and drive expansion. You’ll primarily work with each carrier’s national relationship executive(s) or VP(s) of distribution. This is a high impact role with a direct link to our company objectives.
About the role
- Identify, establish, and strategically manage partnerships with national insurance carriers
- Secure internal and external executive support of partnership commitments, goals, and tradeoffs
- Anticipate potential partner needs and surface ideas for help with problem solving
- Partner with marketing to ensure that we’re delivering relevant and impactful content to prospective and existing partners
- 6+ years of strategy, sales, or business development experience in employee benefits. Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss experience preferred
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and persuasively through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Strategic approach, meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel (post-covid)
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.