Aceable (201-500 Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The CE Specialist supports the development, documentation, implementation, and financial aspects of accredited continuing education activities for healthcare professionals through AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare under the guidance of more experienced CE Coordinators, Project Managers and Senior Directors. This position reports to the Supervisor, Systems Administration and Projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work in conjunction with a CE Coordinator, Project Manager/Sr Project Manager on the development of accredited continuing education
- Correspond as directed with education partners, faculty, and colleagues to ensure the successful completion of all activities
- Learn how to create timelines to meet project deliverables, including outlining clear expectations and deadlines for all stakeholders
- Obtain and file all necessary documents from faculty as directed by activity PM
- Comply with internal policies and procedures for adherence to the defined standards of governing and regulatory bodies
- Assist in the maintenance of records/data and facilitate reports on accredited CE activities
- When applicable, attend programs in the capacity of faculty contact or as an on-site coordinator as needed
- Assist others on the team with successful completion and closure of programs, including accreditation documentation
- Learn, understand, and apply the current ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, as well other applicable rules and regulations of accrediting bodies (Joint Accreditation, FDA, Etc.)
- Complete special projects as assigned by Sr. Director of Continuing Education and Compliance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and concurrently multi-task many projects at different stages of development through completion in an organized manner
- Experience with:
- Goal-oriented project management
- Developing and maintaining client relationship
- Desire to learn and progress in the field of continuing education for healthcare professionals
- Knowledge/proficiency with Formstack, Dropbox, Smartsheets
- Team oriented
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE AKH HEALTHCARE TEAM
The Aceable AKH Team (Advancing Knowledge In Healthcare) provides continuing education for healthcare. Our mission is to develop and implement high-quality, impactful, accredited continuing education activities for healthcare teams, including oncology, cardiology, and pulmonology, while maintaining the standards of accrediting bodies. We offer a variety of continuing education formats, including audio, video, and live/virtual live satellite symposia events at medical congresses.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!
AKH is able to hire in the following states: Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia