Genesis (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Academy of Changes.
We are an educational platform for women, bringing together leading experts and practitioners of the market. We give practical skills and knowledge necessary for every woman. Now we want to conquer the fastest growing market at the moment – the market of Latin America and we want to launch our project in Brazil, so we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer.
We are looking for a person who will lead a new project and will build all the processes related to the development of online courses from scratch, namely:
• develop and manage strategic development;
• develop the project according to key indicators;
• develop and manage a team;
• organize course marketing;
• organize the sales department.
• experience as a general producer/COO in online education;
• experience in managing multiple departments;
• experience in creating departments from 0;
• successful experience of quickly hiring high-quality employees;
• understanding marketing, sales, webinars, funnels;
• strong analytical skills;
• english – above average.
What we offer:
• salary in dollars or Brazilian reals (we are ready to discuss candidates’ expectations);
• the ability to create a profitable project from scratch;
• interesting tasks, result-oriented team;
• we work remotely, but relocation to Brazil is also possible;
• cool opportunity to create a profitable company in the Latin American market together with founders.
We are not only targeting the Brazilian market. Our target is the entire LATAM market, so our future COO will potentially lead the company in all Latin American markets.
We are not a large corporation, we are positive and active entrepreneurs who really need a strong system operating director who can organize order out of chaos and quickly implement any project.