Chainlabs (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Chainlabs is a data mining and analytics startup that sells data labels to the crypto ecosystem. We help other companies know which organization owns which wallet on the blockchain. We are the largest labels database provider in the space, having mapped over 2500 organizations on the blockchain including exchanges, darknet markets and more. Our current clients are anti-money-laundering (AML) service providers and other analytics companies. We are profitable, bootstrapped and growing fast. We ambition to raise money & build new products using our data labels, ranging from whale alerts, to risk scoring tools, to charts for investors.
We are looking for a COO with a strong interest in the crypto and AML ecosystem to take over the operational leadership of our startup. As a COO , you will spearhead current and new product initiatives. You will have the opportunity to network with the most influential companies in the crypto analytics ecosystem, and impact the landscape through new data product initiatives. You will co-shape the long term vision of the company. The role comes with a 4 year vested stake of 15% to 20% equity with upper 5 figure salary. We have also received multiple acquisition offers, so you should be open to working for competitive 6 figures in case any acquisition goes through before your vesting cliff. This role is fully remote with immediate start. The right applicant may earn the position of co-founder.
- Work closely with CEO to envision, plan and execute new data analytics products using our Wallet Database
- Ensure high standards within our data operations and alignment with client objectives
- Lead the pace and allocate resources for the data labelling R&D (things like this)
- Coordinate with Data Science and engineering team for client deliveries
- Set challenging and realistic goals for our labelling operations and sales
- Secure partnerships and sales with other cybersecurity and analytics companies
- Progressively take over client relationships and account management from CEO
The right person has:
- Experience in either the 1) cryptocurrency ecosystem, or 2) crypto AML / financial cybercrime ecosystem
- Operational leadership experience in a startup environment (project / product management, Human and Financial Resource management)
- Engineering Degree, and/or good understanding of relational databases
- A strong attention to detail, and a process-oriented mindset.
- You have strong people management and communication skills
- You are autonomous and self-organized to work in a remote work culture.
- Bonus: Experience doing exploratory research (R&D, hypothesis testing using data, etc)
- Bonus: Professional experience in client-facing roles
- Bonus: Software Project Management experience (managing back and front end engineers)
- Bonus: Experience in crypto data analytics