Brightline (201-500 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Thank you for your interest in Brightline! At this time we do not have any open roles on our therapy team but we are proactively on the lookout for exceptional independently licensed Behavioral Therapists (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join our care team when we have openings in the future. While we do not have any current openings, we encourage you to submit your application to be considered for a future role and to connect with our talent team.
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.
About the Role
Our clinical team members collaborate with other phenomenal behavioral health therapists, speech and language pathologists, physicians, nurse practitioners, and coaches to support our members through our services across the country. Our Behavioral Therapists:
- Provide exceptional care: support children and teens ages 3 to 17 years and their caregivers, using evidence-based approaches such as CBT and parent-management training. This will be roughly 80% of your role.
- Meet with children, teens, and parents to address behavioral health concerns, such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder, using CBT
- Support all aspects of each child or teen’s treatment by collaborating with other care team members at Brightline and in the community. Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Support innovation and growth: provide instrumental guidance on our therapist workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. This will be roughly 15% of your time.
- Acquire new state licenses (with support!) to support families in multiple states as we grow nationwide
- Support other Brightline teams as needed, including with recruitment or content development
- Engage in opportunities to further your knowledge of CBT and expertise in utilizing CBT with children, teens, and parents facing a variety of behavioral health challenges. This will be roughly 5% of your time.
- Participate in individual and group consultation meetings
- Provide support for peer behavioral health clinicians as needed
- Participate in trainings on CBT or other professional development topics
You will thrive in the role of Behavioral Therapist at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering child and teen-focused CBT, particularly for anxiety, depression, ADHD, and disruptive behavior disorders.
- Experience in family-centered care models and a warm, engaging clinical style.
- Excellent skills with learning and using new technologies. Experience with delivery care via telehealth preferred.
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- An active license to practice independently as a LMFT, LCSW, LPC or LMHC, and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.
This is a remote, 100% teletherapy position.
Brightline is a nationally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the country, some of those being: New York, Boston, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Minneapolis, San Diego, and Los Angeles. The Brightline office is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but we consider all local and remote (U.S.) candidates.
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.