Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About the Role Our mission is to accelerate crypto adoption and it’s critical that we provide an outstanding support experience to our clients in order to accomplish our mission. Our support offering is our key differentiator, and we are continuing to invest in building exceptional service for all our clients across the world. We are focused on delivering exceptional service across all our support channels – online, chat, email and on the phone. Kraken Client Engagement (CE) is seeking experienced Workforce Management (WFM) Analysts that are eager to work in a fast paced, data driven environment to join our team. This role will support delivering strategic and creative solutions across the department and support our mission of providing tailored, reliable and effortless service experience for our clients. This scheduling role will assist with the current manual scheduling processes to include corrections, vacation approvals, schedule trades and changes. You will receive tasks associated with new tools for scheduling across CE teams for a team of 200+. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, data driven and skilled at continuous improvement.
- Manage and forecast the intraday arrivals for volume, AHT and shrinkage on a weekly basis for assigned teams
- Create and maintain the intraday plan on a rolling 2 weeks basis for assigned teams
- Analyze enterprise volume, productivity and patterns to optimize staffing levels
- Review all permanent schedule change requests and communicate approvals as appropriate and update in the Workforce Management System
- Coordinate with departmental leadership to ensure all scheduling activities are managed such as vacations, schedule changes, new hire schedules, meetings, training, meetings, etc
- Research and recommend performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes
- Run “what-if” scenarios as requested by management to ensure proper staffing short term and long term
- Ensure schedules are published in a timely manner
- Enter permanent schedule exceptions into the WFM system (recurring meetings, HR approved break exceptions, etc.)
- Participate / provide input into the budget and/or planning processes
- Partner with Capacity Planning and Intraday Management to create the annual vacation bid, mini bid, schedule bid, and holiday bid as approved by leadership
- Lead the weekly short-term capacity calls for assigned teams
- Maintain the job profile including team changes, terminations and new hires in the WFM system.
- Maintain the Scheduling Inbox with a response time of 48 business hours
- Partner with other internal teams (marketing, finance, business leadership) to understand the key drivers of call volume and incorporate into scheduling
- Collaborate and communicate with team members and management to create a proactive partnership to ensure consistency across the organization
- Work with management to create and implement departmental policies and procedures
- Document and train others on workforce management systems and processes
- Back up escalations with data and facts
- 3 + years of workforce management scheduling experience
- Strong analytical, problem resolution skills
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- Security and privacy focused mindset
- Strong attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results
- Self-challenged to think of unique approaches, respond rapidly to changing conditions, and take risks as appropriate to meet strategic direction
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Solid initiative, driven self-starter; able to work independently and manage results
- Strong understanding of Workforce Planning methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Collaborative and with the ability to work on cross-functional teams effectively
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to work within tight time constraints or various schedules as needed
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-GW1We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn