ThreeFlow (51-200 Employees, 431% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Client experience executives at ThreeFlow deliver value to our clients, drive mutual growth, and create ThreeFlow champions. You’ll work closely with a cross-functional team to build creative, scalable solutions and an outstanding client experience.
About the role
- Partner with the client leadership teams to better understand how ThreeFlow can add new value and then build action plans. Proactively identify and solve barriers to success
- Drive revenue for the organization; we have a usage-based revenue model, so by focusing on driving value, you also focus on driving revenue
- Serve as the voice of the client, articulating the client’s business objectives and work cross-functionally to meet and exceed those objectives
- Build and lead complex project plans for ensuring our clients goals are met as well as our own internal goals
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of ThreeFlow’s products, services, and roadmap
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to track performance management, seek product feedback, and ensure satisfaction
- This is a results-focused position: we need you to drive measurable results for our clients and revenue for ThreeFlow. You don’t shy away from a quota but your sales skills are better applied to existing clients vs. acquiring new logos.
- You’re passionate about helping customers. You have experience not just in client management, but in serving as a true strategic advisor to your customers.
- You’re driven by outcomes, not ego. You’re quick to take accountability and learn from mistakes, and equally quick to share the spotlight with wins.
- You inspire others (clients and colleagues) to join you on a journey. You can verbally articulate and get people excited about the destination at the end of that journey. People want to go above and beyond for you.
- You take on tough problems by breaking them down into parts, mapping out how, when, and who will do what to reach the goal. You’re organized and know exactly how you’re going to get from point A to point B.
- You’ve worked in Account Management and/or Growth (i.e. held a quota against existing customers) for 4+ years, ideally in the insurance industry (life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss) but not required. Experience with a usage-based revenue model is a plus.
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.