Echo Global Logistics (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
A Client Implementation Lead is a new role that will be responsible for creation and execution of multiple processes surrounding successful on-boarding of our small business shippers. Additionally, this role will also be centered around the conversion of clients to our various Echo technology and tools. This role will be a combination of operations and sales functions. It will be a client-facing role with the goal to create a more positive and efficient experience for our clients and internal users.
The Client Implementation Lead will also work closely with the Sr. Client Success Manager to build out the Small Business Shipper Department and processes while reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales directly.
- Partner with Small Business Shipper Dept leaders to develop thorough client on-boarding process
- Improve conversion of Echo clients to Echoship platform through meetings, trainings and other activities
- Assist clients in proper utilization of our tools to drive load quoting, booking, and load management
- Improve CIR % by assisting new and current clients to identify and select proper classification
- Provide client feedback of our tech tools to SBS Leadership as well as Tech teams
- Assist in creating and improving account and department specific SOP’s
- Seize accountability by taking ownership of our on-boarding and conversion processes across all systems and platforms
- Identify consistent issues across SBS client base and find creative ways to solve them
- Work closely with Client Success Leads and there corresponding team to build out and improve processes
- Generate innovative ideas to remove operational obstacles and increase team efficiency
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the Echo organization
- 2+ years of industry experience in transportation specifically in Sales and/or Operations
- Expertise of Echo tech tools and platforms including Echoship, Client Pricing Tool, FreightTrak, etc.
- Through knowledge of Salesforce and our back-office processes and departments
- Experience with multi-modal client base including LTL, TL, Partial, INTL, and Expedite
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Capability to lead system demonstrations and host client calls
- Ability to develop and follow standard operation procedures (SOP) & Key Performance indications (KPI)
- Client-first attitude with willingness to dive in and solve problems
- Positive attitude and desire to take on challenges
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.