Honor Technology (501+ Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
We are looking for a Client Manager who can proactively create a seamless and high quality experience for clients in close coordination with multiple partner agencies. If you love helping people and families, are organized, have a strong sense of ownership and collaborate well, we would love to meet you and share more about what we might create together.
A Client Manager works autonomously to own a panel of clients in coordination with one or more partner agencies. In this role, you’ll balance the need to provide amazing individual service with the time required to do that across a book of business. The responsibilities break down into three main components of work.
Manage partner relationships
- Coordinate with partner agencies to understand client needs and requirements, and translate them into care plans and actionable next steps
- Work in tight coordination with partner agencies providing real-time updates and regular check-ins on client status, issues or changes
- Triage partner requests and manages expectations appropriately
Provide exceptional service to clients and caregivers
- Guide clients and their families through the entire care process – from the start of care to end of service
- Build relationships with clients through regular check-ins and by managing their care including changes in schedule or care plan
- Build relationships with CarePros (care providers) in your area to facilitate quality matches between CarePros and clients
- Collect and provide direct feedback and coaching to CarePros as required
Partner across Honor to deliver a seamless experience
- Effectively prioritize work daily in partnership with Honor’s Frontline support team
- Work with the support team to manage real-time updates to client on any questions, issues, or changes
- Drive scheduling and staffing in close coordination with the staffing team to ensure the client has a consistent and reliable schedule.
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro admin/HR
- Manage escalations and challenging care situations including investigation and stakeholder management
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex client or patient management position or demanding customer service role
- Strong sense of ownership and a track record of managing processes with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritize competing tasks
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and get things done by working through others
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care and sensitivity to client needs along with exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Excellent communication and listening skills, particularly via the phone
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and availability to occasionally respond on evenings or weekends
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.