CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our London team as a Client Partner managing our clients in the EMEA region. Client Partners are strategic and enthusiastic solution-drivers who put our customers at the core of everything we do.
As a Client Partner, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using our software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success and will be goaled on your client retention of our Tribe product line.. Client Partners are experts in our product, as well as in Influencer and Earned Media programs and we pride ourselves by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle clients in the EMEA market.
What you will do:
- Guide and drive customer success at each stage in their journey, grounded on achieving measurable business results: from implementation, to ongoing program success, to expanding use of our platform.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities for growth in your existing portfolio
- Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside CreatorIQ.
- Develop strong knowledge of Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ’s product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route client requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
- Drive continuing education opportunities for our clients, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals.
- Identify optimization opportunities within our software and services to support common client processes, actions, and decision making
- Prepare, organize, and lead client communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within CreatorIQ, as needed
- Identify expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinate with our Account Managers team to help clients grow their programs with CreatorIQ and Tribe over time
Who you are and what you will need for this position:
- Customer- Focused – 2+ years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, account management, or consulting
- Marketing Enthusiast – Familiarity with, and excitement for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Passion for understanding and helping customers grow their Earned Media programs by leveraging (Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ) technology solutions
- Experienced in SaaS – Experience at an enterprise grade software company and a conversant knowledge of the SaaS software landscape preferred but not required
- Data-driven – Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions. Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Organized – Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- People Person – Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Prior experience in CSM preferred but not required
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Hannah Grundy (she/her): Manager of Customer Success, EMEA. Hannah is the hiring manager for this position and originally joined Tribe Dynamics in 2018 as a Client Partner after working in Communications in the luxury fashion space. She now oversees Tribe Dynamics Client Partners and Customer Success in the EMEA region and manages a portfolio of Tribe’s key partners in the UK and EMEA.
Steph Meekin (she/her): Client Partner, UK. Steph joined Tribe Dynamics in 2021 as a Client Partner after working within fashion start-ups, helping them scale by building the Customer Experience journey. Steph now manages a large portfolio of UK and EMEA based Tribe Dynamics clients, with a focus on Beauty.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual and IRL events and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.