2Brothers (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Client Services Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Who we are:
At 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery our mission is to remove the pain of relocation for Portlanders and beyond.
Our company understands that our growth and success stems directly from our people. We understand that by hiring A-players that are not only passionate about their position but also invested in our company as a whole creates an incredible formula for a thriving organization. 2 Brothers empowers people to grow in our values as leaders who serve, who create life-long relationships, dig deep and challenge the status quo, all while having fun doing it. No industry revolution springs from individuals, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A work environment that encourages collaborative approaches to diverse challenges across departments
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses and personal development workshops
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance for yourself and family
- Support in time off with paid vacation, sick time, personal time and maternity/paternity
- Focus on personal health & fitness with an on-site cross-fit gym, personal training & health supplements
- Leadership retreats, personal development workshops, company events & gatherings
- Company kickball team!
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery currently has an opportunity for a full-time Client Services Coordinator. Our Coordinators are the shining voice of the company, the hub of the organization and play an instrumental role in coordinating what we do – move.
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Scheduling & Project Management (70%) – Assist a high volume of incoming client inquiries, pre-qualify and provide estimates to clients. Be a moving resource and consult on moving solutions with the client to create an accurate project outline. Follow moving projects through their lifecycle, from scheduling to briefing mover teams and follow-up with the client to ensure satisfaction.
- Client Satisfaction (10%) – Provide post-move project follow-up and resolve issues, if any, for clients. Champion the 2Bros reputation online by gathering customer testimonials and 5 star reviews. Process claims for clients in a timely fashion, coordinating vendors and replacement parts to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Inter-Departmental Support (10%) – Provide backup support to operations and administrative teams
- Department Strategic Planning (10%) – Be an active and productive contributor to regular strategic and tactical meetings. Provide support and take ownership of departmental improvement projects.
This role reports directly to the Operations Manager.
The work environment:
This position can be performed remotely or at our Portland OR USA Headquarters. This position is open to all candidates worldwide. Training will be performed in person for approximately 2-4 weeks and requires a candidate capable of getting a temporary visitor visa for the USA.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail to process paperwork, create accurate project outlines and investigative skills to uncover pertinent details of moves
- Demonstrated excellence working in client facing roles, preferably on the phone
- Strong desire to regularly contribute and have your strategic ideas heard in an always growing and improving environment
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth phase of a company that emphasizes culture and employee engagement
Compensation starts at $24/hr.- 27/hr. plus medical/dental/vision/chiropractic/massage benefits and paid time off.