Brightline / Brightline Health (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced project manager /account manager to coordinate Brightline launches for new enterprise clients and . This high-impact role will be critical to ensuring the successful implementation of Brightline offerings and ultimately laying the foundation for long-term customer relationships.
At Brightline, we know that well-executed client implementations are the key first step in getting children and families the help they need. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with the Sales and Client Experience teams to organize, track, and execute on implementation initiatives. The ideal candidate will have project management experience in the healthcare space and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Implementation Design: Assess client implementation needs and define implementation scope and objectives. Develop and manage detailed project plans.
- Launch Readiness and Execution: Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure fulfillment of necessary pre-launch tasks – credentialing, eligibility checks, etc. Track project progress and remove roadblocks as they arise.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Collaborate with cross-functional teams – sales, engineering, product – to improve launch processes and address client issues.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementing. Track and communicate progress to both internal and client leadership. Escalate challenges to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Performance Monitoring: Maintain detailed documentation and dashboards to track performance of client implementation. Establish and track Key Performance Indicators
- 3-4 years experience in a Project Management, Implementation, or Operations role
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Experience in digital health, health plans, health systems, or healthcare consulting
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment – you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- Experience with standard project management tools and methodologies preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to track and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems in a collaborative, team-oriented manner
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- Passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- A deep understanding of the behavioral and mental health space, and an innovative mindset to deliver exceptional, differentiated offerings
- 3+ years driving projects from strategy through to execution
- Exceptional skills in collaboration with internal and external teams and partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to influence and inspire teammates
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but remote candidates will be considered for this role. Some client travel may be required for this position.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.