Doximity (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity Hospital Solutions, the platform that helps hospitals build their digital footprint, is seeking a Client Success Manager to join its growing team.
Client Success Managers are dedicated to helping our clients achieve success and advising on best practices for defining, implementing, and realizing hospital marketing needs and goals. You will become an expert in the Doximity product suite and will partner with internal teams to promote client retention. It will take a strong communicator to be successful in this role.
Who You Are
The healthcare industry is nothing new to you and you’re ready to join our rapidly growing Hospital Solutions team. You’ve managed client accounts before and are comfortable owning your own client relationships with a lot of autonomy. You’re ready to embrace a fast-paced, tech savvy, non-corporate environment. You manage multiple project and priorities simultaneously. Your coworkers describe you as detail-oriented, self-motivated, the ultimate problem solver with a “can-do” personality.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Kickoff new hospital accounts, execute all aspects of hospital marketing campaigns on the platform
- Share your expertise in hospital and healthcare marketing with our clients to drive their marketing campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for the successful fulfillment and completion of all client contracts within original contract terms from program kickoff to renewal and expansion
- Strategically partner with sales team for assigned accounts to position for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Produce client reports and work with sales partners to present results to clients
- Assist in maintaining and improving internal documents and communication processes
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in health care required
- Prior experience working remotely required
- Excellent written and verbal communication with amazing copywriting skills
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned client accounts
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
Nice to have:
- 2 – 5 years of work experience in client management preferred
Remote Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k with matching program, and flex spending accounts
- Equity incentives
- 3+ weeks of DTO (discretionary time off)
- 8 company holidays, plus company shutdown last week of December
- Team trips to fun places like Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Seattle, and Park City
In your cover letter tell us about your experience working with clients and your experience working remotely!
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.