Katapult (51-200 Employees, 88% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Katapult’s mission is simple: Our technology inspires financial possibility. Our vision is to create a world where financial barriers no longer exist by providing disruptive technology that empowers and simplifies the shopping experience. Our values speak volumes about how we operate. We enhance the lives of our employees, customers, and retail partners by providing transparent, innovative and empowering financial products. We achieve extraordinary results through commitment, integrity and teamwork. We create opportunities for success and growth everyday. Inclusion is in our DNA, together we are stronger. We persevere, we work hard, we play hard, we win big.
Katapult is the leading omnichannel point-of-sale solution in the alternative consumer finance space. We create opportunities for consumers to buy the items they need while empowering merchants to expand their customer reach.
We believe that opportunity is everything, and our people are the key to success. We are always on the search for individuals who strive for excellence, possess a willingness to learn and bring their best to the table each day. With a comprehensive benefits package, a culture of engagement, and advanced career growth opportunities, Katapult is constantly focusing on people. Visit our careers page for a full list of career opportunities: https://teamkatapult.bamboohr.com/jobs
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the sales of the organization's LTO (lease-to-own) product nationally and provides ongoing support to retailers. The individual will work to achieve and surpass sales goals by maintaining and expanding existing and new business opportunities with ecommerce and brick & mortar retailers.
Primary Job Duties Include (but are not limited to)
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Keeps retailers informed of product changes, services and other general information of interest to customers
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of driving LTO traffic
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Target and develop omnichannel sales opportunities within existing accounts to present Katapult’s leasing platform
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors in order to be seen as a trusted business advisor to accounts
- Represent Katapult at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts
- Maintain relationships with strategic retail partners to drive existing and new business
- Identifies social media strategy opportunities and partners with the retailer to implement
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of eCommerce/brick & mortar experience with account management, marketing or consumer finance
- Proven success in developing eCommerce & brick & mortar retailer relationships in the B2B and B2C space
- Experience interacting with C-level executives in traditional corporate settings and start-up situations
- Excellent project management skills with some experience in tech industries
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Advanced training in marketing techniques preferred
- SEO and Data Analytics for Marketing Recommendations
- This position requires less than 50% travel. Occasional travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Benefits and Perks
At Katapult, there is a lot more to consider than just base pay! We pride ourselves in offering an extraordinary total compensation and benefits package including the following:
- Healthcare starting at $0.00 for your entire family u200bcoverage
- Dental u200b
- Vision u200b
- Telemedicine (Tele-Doctor) u200b
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave u200b
- 401K (100% company match – up to 5% of annual salary – immediate vesting of company contributions) u200b
- Paid Flexible Vacation & Personal Time Policy (‘Unlimited PTO’) u200b
- Life Insuranceu200b
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (access to counseling)
- Legal Services
Inclusion is in our DNA. Katapult hires the best candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.