Dan Martell - Saas Academy (11-50 Employees, 267% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Client Success Specialist
Salary: $65,000 – 80,000 USD | Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
For applicants who live in the US / Canada or in those time zones.
- Are you a pro at managing customer accounts?
- Do you have SaaS experience?
- Are you coachable?
Sweet. Read on!
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
We have big plans for the future, we’re growing fast and now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
About the Role
Please meet our Client Success Manager, Derek De Leon, and learn more about the Client Success Specialist position.
- You’ll be the assigned Client Success Specialist for 80-120 SaaS companies and be responsible for supporting them in growing their businesses.
- You’ll onboard new clients, get them clear on growth strategies, and help them build momentum. You’ll be their main point of contact, helping them leverage our 400+ playbooks, group coaching calls, and Facebook community to get the support and insights they need.
- You’ll be responsible for renewals. Our clients sign 1-year agreements, but SaaS Academy is designed to be a four-year program. You’ll work throughout the year to ensure clients get the traction they need to renew for another year in the program.
- You’ll support your clients across a number of channels including 1-on-1 meetings, email, text, at our live events, and in our Facebook community.
- You’ll co-host group coaching calls through Zoom ensuring all attendees have a chance to engage with our expert coaches.
- You genuinely care. You don’t just feel like you care, you show you care. Your client’s success is yours, and so is their failure.
- You show integrity. You protect our Intellectual Property. Every action you take is 100% legal, ethical, and would make you proud if you saw it on the 6 o’clock news.
- You’re confident. Clients look to us for guidance and leadership. You’re a great communicator and confident to use coaching as a way to support our clients..
- You’re a team player. We’re not looking for rockstar performers, so much as rock-solid teammates. You’ll work closely with our team to help build the training, tools, and resources clients need most.
- You’ve got energy to burn. You lead with your energy. You meet people where they’re at, and you leave them two levels higher.
- You Make It Better. Most of all, you’ll be committed to delivering a world-class experience for our SaaS Academy clients. You’ll be comfortable driving change. Not just for our clients, but help us constantly improve the way we deliver for our clients. (We’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
- You take ownership. You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility. (There’s no blame, excuses, or denial around here.) You pride yourself on being coachable.
- You show up like a pro. You represent SaaS Academy to the world. You look and sound great on Facebook, on Zoom, and in-person
- You follow-through. You keep your word: When you say you’ll do something, it gets done.
Experience and Qualifications
- Top-notch high performing Customer Success account manager that always puts the customer first.
- First-class business savvy – You can both demonstrate and teach the power of focus and you embody growth stacking over growth hacking.
- Coaching experience would be a plus
- For applicants who live in the US / Canada or in those time zones
- SaaS Experience required
Benefits and Hiring Process
- Salary: $65,000-80,000 USD
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at SaaS Academy before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to coaching clients.
- We’re a fully remote team – You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.