AllStripes’ mission is to accelerate drug treatments for patients with rare disease. There are 7,000 rare diseases affecting 1 in 10 people globally, yet less than 5% of conditions have an FDA-approved therapy. The rare disease drug development market is also growing at an unprecedented rate, making up 58% of all novel drugs approved by FDA in the last year. AllStripes’ two-sided patient and enterprise software platform empowers patients to play a more active role in driving forward drug research in their own conditions.
AllStripes is looking for Clinical Abstractors who can help us enrich our research pipeline in neurological and metabolic rare diseases. As part of the AllStripes Abstraction Team, you will contribute to research projects that utilize real-world data abstracted from medical records. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, content, and operations teams. This is an ideal position for someone with a scientific or clinical background who is interested in working in health technology.
What You’ll Do
- Use AllStripes’ proprietary software to abstract clinical information from medical records
- Review data for completeness, accuracy and identify potential data conflicts
- Coordinate with AllStripes Abstraction Team Lead to meet goals for project completion
- Maintain consistently high abstraction quality performance metrics
- Identify and develop process improvements that will result in a superior patient and client experience
Who You Are
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or health care professional with 5+ years of clinical research management or abstraction experience
- High comfort level working across multiple therapeutic areas
- Strong analytical, time management, and communication skills
- Endlessly resourceful, organized, and self-motivated with demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week to AllStripes (remotely); while most work can be completed on your own time, there will be occasional meetings/calls with the Abstraction Team during normal business hours
We’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done.
If our mission resonates with you, and you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes.
We can’t wait to learn more about you!