CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This role is telework with standard business hours required.
Utilizes advanced clinical judgment and critical thinking skills to facilitate appropriate member physical health and behavioral healthcare through assessment and care planning, direct provider coordination/collaboration, and coordination of psychosocial wraparound services to promote effective utilization of available resources and optimal, cost-effective outcomes.
• Telephonic clinical case management with Medicare population.
• Uses Motivational Interviewing and engagement interventions to optimize member participation in case management programs.
• Completes a Comprehensive Assessment and Plan of care.
• Will document in clinical systems to support legacy Aetna and Coventry membership.
• Provides BH consultation and collaboration with Aetna partners.
• Active participation in clinical treatment rounds.
• Active participation in team activities focused on program development. Innovative thinking expected.
• The majority of time is spent at a desk on telephonic member outreaches and computer documentation.
Assist members with locating community based behavioral health resources.
– 3+ years of direct clinical practice experience
-One of the following is required: an independent clinical behavioral health license or Registered Nurse with behavioral health experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Crisis intervention skills preferred
– Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
– Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling or Registered Nurse degree (BSN, MSN accepted)
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.