Target RWE is open to remote candidate for the Senior Clinical Data Manager position.
Assist in data management activities required to create and maintain quality clinical databases.
Job Details/ Main Responsibilities
- Review electronically processed medical records received from sites, external third-party datasets, and other healthcare related data.
- Review and correct data exceptions based on rules developed to ensure data quality.
- Create moderate to complex business rules to identify data discrepancies.
- Review discrepancy output and correct data as necessary.
- Ongoing validation and maintenance of existing rule bases.
- Specify and create reports to assist the data review process.
- Query multiple data sources utilizing various technologies to address business needs and client inquiries.
- Report and analyze data output for internal customers.
- Assist in onboarding new data types from external sources into the data pipeline.
- Interact with data curation, management, and clinical staff as needed to assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Coordinate with third party data suppliers as needed.
- Participates in team meetings/ discussions as requested.
- Perform other Duties as assigned
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or science related field. 3+ years in clinical data management or related real-world evidence experience. Programming in one of the following querying/data analytic technologies preferred (SQL, Python, PySpark, SAS, or R). Experience working with information from healthcare industry.
Additional Experience for Senior Clinical Data Manager
5+ years in clinical data management or related real world evidence experience. Programming in one of the following querying/data analytic technologies required (SQL, Python, SAS, R, or PySpark). Exceptional knowledge of data collection, reporting and cleaning methodologies in healthcare data.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
In-depth knowledge of data collection, reporting, and cleaning methodologies, especially as relates to healthcare data. Experience working with relational databases. Strong technical and programming logic skills. Excellent communication and presentations skills required. Strong planning and organizational skills, verbal and written. Strong interpersonal communication skills, good at listening and sharing information with others. Ability to act on own initiative. Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Ability to lead process improvement efforts.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.